Sunday, August 03, 2008

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY (Dedicated to my dearest loving friend)

Real friends are rare, whoever found one has found a rare and priceless treasure.

Friendship

Life is a mystery, some kind of unknown journey without any defined destination. We always need someone to show us the right path, to praise us when we do well in life, to encourage when we fail, to motivate us during tough times and to share the moments of happiness together. A real friend does all these things for us. He/she never leaves us alone in any good or bad situations in life, rather stays there as a pillar of strength.

When God sent on this earth, they defined certain relations. Friendship is among one of those relations that plays vital role throughout our life. Whenever we feel down or face difficulty in life, when no one is there to listen, we look at someone to share our sadness and true friends never let us go down further. They life us and make us strong enough to face every complications courageously.

Friendship Quote

I am very lucky in this respect. People who spent some time with me know very well about my volatile nature, my inability to deal things properly and all my weaknesses, even though God blessed me with some people whom I can proudly declare as my real friends. We do not share any blood relations, but the bond of our pious relation keeps us tied together and I wish this bond remains until eternity.

Today on this very special day, I want to thank my all friends for being there with me, especially to whom this writing is dedicated. I willingly accept the fact that, if a person who was a looser in almost every step of life is still standing erect in this storm of life then the credit goes to you.

I cannot pay back for all your good deeds to me. But only one heartiest wish:

God bless you with all happiness in life. I wish you always get the taste of success in all future endeavors and able to enjoy your life as long as possible.

From the core of my heart

Virus

No comments:

Post a Comment